Herbal medicine has
always been a major part of East Asian Medicine and is practiced
extensively in clinics and hospitals in Far Eastern countries alongside western
medicine. Its systematic , personalised approach is very effective for a wide
ranges of health conditions.
Common conditions we see and get the best feedback and results include;
- Dermatological conditions; Psoriasis, Acne, Eczema etc.
- Digestive disorders; IBS , Constipation, bloating, colitis etc.
- Gynaecological conditions; dysmenorrhea, menopause; hot flush/sweating, Insomnia, depression, anxiety etc.
- Metabolism disorders; weight gain, chronic fatigue
- Weak immune systems etc; frequent fever, cold/flu, infections, etc from Gu conditions.